Colorado Legislature 2015 Wrap-Up
The first session of the 70th Colorado General Assembly concluded with adjournment sine die on May 6, 2015. Below is a brief overview of how our Lutheran Advocacy Ministry-Colorado priorities fared:
- SB 12, Colorado Works Child Support Pass-through: ACTIVE SUPPORT
- SB 235, Increase Cap on Appropriation for School Lunches: SUPPORT
- HB 1019, Affirmative Defense for Victims of Human Trafficking and Prostitution: SUPPORT
- HB 1030, Employment Services for Veterans Pilot Program: SUPPORT
- SB 79, Document Fee to Fund Affordable Housing: SUPPORT
- HB 1080, Breakfast After the Bell program changes: OPPOSE
- HB 1177, Rural Economic Development Initiative Grant Program: SUPPORT
- HB 1195, Commencement of the Earned Income Tax Credit: SUPPORT
- HB 1258, Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program: ACTIVE SUPPORT
- HB 1384, Fund Affordable Housing: SUPPORT
- HCR 1001, Raise Colorado Minimum Wage: ACTIVE SUPPORT
Visiting ELCA Congregations
Get in touch with our office to ask about how Lutheran Advocacy Ministry-Colorado can become a part of your congregation's life in discipleship!
What does ELCA World Hunger do?
Watch the video below to see the ways in which ELCA World Hunger supports people across the U.S. and around the world!
Lutheran Advocacy Ministry-Colorado
Rooted in Christ.
Rooted in the Lutheran witness.
Rooted in the Rocky Mountain Synod ELCA.
Join Our Network
Joining the network makes it fast and easy to connect with your legislators when it's most important, and to receive news about what we're up to.
Sign up for e-Advocacy updates
Our Work in Colorado
Hunger and Poverty
Care for Creation
Advocacy in New Mexico
Lutheran Advocacy Ministry-NM
ELCA World Hunger
ELCA World Hunger
ELCA Advocacy Ministries
Corporate Social Responsibility
Office for World Community